Action Smart Group is an Australian owned, nationwide company | Call Us: 1800 063 368
Glass & ADAS
Action Smart Group are able to do all glass and ADAS recalibrations on site during the repair process. We offer an all in one place solution. Our vision is to be the industry leader and first choice for end to end hail repair management.
By keeping glass and ADAS recalibrations in house, we can seamlessly complete all required repairs in one place, and control costs and maintain efficiencies.
Our ADAS calibration process:
- Pre scan. All vehicles undergo a complete diagnostic scan prior to any calibrations.
- If required, the vehicle then has a full 4-wheel alignment check. The equipment used can also identify and chassis misalignment.
- Once satisfied the vehicle is aligned, the calibration process can be undertaken. Multiple radars, lidars and cameras may require calibration.
- Post Scan. An initial post calibration scan is conducted.
- Road Test. The vehicle is road tested to check for non conformity and to ensure ADAS systems are operational.
- Final Scan. Upon return to site the vehicle has a final diagnostic check to ensure no fault codes have activated during the road test.
- A comprehensive report is supplied for each vehicle, along with a certificate of calibration.
By managing glass and ADAS in house during storm repair management, we are able to offer a more efficient and cost effective service.
Contact UsPlease contact us with general inquiries via the website or alternatively contact us on 1800 063 368 toll free.
How we do
what we do
The Quality Assurance Program is ap- plied from drop off to delivery and in- volves comprehensive checks and sign off throughout the process to ensure consistent, high quality outcomes.
Action Smart Group Customer Support will contact you directly to arrange a convenient time for a damage estimate to be completed.
Once we have estimated your cars damage the quote and images are prepared and forwarded to your insurer for an assessment to take place
Once your insurer has assessed and authorised your claim, Action Smart Group Claims Management will be in contact with you to explain the next steps in the process and arrange a booking date for your repairs.
Once your repairs have been completed your car undergoes an extensive interior and exterior Quality Assurance Inspection and Detail.
Please contact us if there is anything else you would like to know.
Who is Action Smart Group?
Action Smart Group’s vision is to be “the industry leader and first choice for end to end hail repair management”.
We have evolved over the past two decades from experiences both domestically and internationally. We are recognised as an industry leader providing an agile and innovative repair solution to our customers and insurance partners.
We are an Australian owned and managed company and are partnered with major insurance companies to assess your vehicle on their behalf.
With our team of dedicated hail specialists, we will determine the best method of repair solution for your vehicle.
We believe it is important that we are transparent with you regarding the repairs to your vehicle. With our strong customer focus, we will ensure that you are kept informed throughout the entire process.
What is PDR?
PDR, or paintless dent repair, is a method of repair used to repair hail damaged dents without need for fillers or paintwork.
The process uses a variety of specialised tools that manipulate metal or aluminium back to its original form.
This significantly reduces the repair times in comparison to traditional smash repair methods, ensuring vehicles are off the road for a fraction of the time.
What are the benefits of PDR?
- Less invasive repair compared to traditional repair methods.
- Retains the original panels and the original paint.
- Faster repair time (up to 5 days) and hence less time off the road.
- Environmentally friendly repairs.
What is combination repairs?
Where PDR is not possible or a viable repair option, Action Smart Group have the tools and equipment to provide panel replacement and paint solutions referred to as “Combination Repairs”.
How long will my vehicle be off the road?
This will depend on the extent of damage and method of repair, as well as parts availability.
As a guide, PDR and paintwork may take approximately 10 days.*
More severe damage, repairs with multiple panel repair/replacements may take up to 4 weeks.*
The benefit to our customers is that repairs are uninterrupted, and completely managed by us in-house, achieving consistent quality.
All repairs completed by Action Smart Group will be provided with a lifetime warranty on the repairs.**
*Pending parts availability
**So long as you own the vehicle