Action Smart Group is an Australian owned, nationwide company | Call Us: 1800 063 368
Commercial Storm Management
Action Smart Group are the experts in Commercial Storm Management.
- We are an Australian-owned and managed company that has established a reputation among insurers and competitors as market leading hail repair specialists.
- We are industry leaders in innovation and applying new technologies that augment or improve our repair solution.
- We have invested in a new end-to-end repair management system.
- We offer relocatable repair capabilities from portable spray booths, through to industrial light tunnels in order for us to complete end-to-end repairs.
- Using our repair management system we can measure our customer experiences and ensure we are providing exemplary service through every encounter.
Together with our relocatable mixing rooms and preparation bays, light tunnels, water containment and detailing stations, hazardous storage rooms and other conventional equipment ensures ASG is capable of repairing the spectrum of hail damaged vehicles.
The benefits of working with ASG
- End to end claim management
- Consistent pricing in relation to severity
- Management of the impact of hail on BAU including control of cost blow out
- Proven model effective from small regional volumes through to major metropolitan events
- Customer experience centric model
- Single point of contact to manage claim
- One stop shop for cycle of claim from allocation to invoiced completion of repair
Contact UsPlease contact us with general inquiries via the website or alternatively contact us on 1800 063 368 toll free.
How we do
what we do
The Quality Assurance Program is ap- plied from drop off to delivery and in- volves comprehensive checks and sign off throughout the process to ensure consistent, high quality outcomes.
Action Smart Group Customer Support will contact you directly to arrange a convenient time for a damage estimate to be completed.
Once we have estimated your cars damage the quote and images are prepared and forwarded to your insurer for an assessment to take place
Once your insurer has assessed and authorised your claim, Action Smart Group Claims Management will be in contact with you to explain the next steps in the process and arrange a booking date for your repairs.
Once your repairs have been completed your car undergoes an extensive interior and exterior Quality Assurance Inspection and Detail.
Please contact us if there is anything else you would like to know.
Who is Action Smart Group?
Action Smart Group’s vision is to be “the industry leader and first choice for end to end hail repair management”.
We have evolved over the past two decades from experiences both domestically and internationally. We are recognised as an industry leader providing an agile and innovative repair solution to our customers and insurance partners.
We are an Australian owned and managed company and are partnered with major insurance companies to assess your vehicle on their behalf.
With our team of dedicated hail specialists, we will determine the best method of repair solution for your vehicle.
We believe it is important that we are transparent with you regarding the repairs to your vehicle. With our strong customer focus, we will ensure that you are kept informed throughout the entire process.
What is PDR?
PDR, or paintless dent repair, is a method of repair used to repair hail damaged dents without need for fillers or paintwork.
The process uses a variety of specialised tools that manipulate metal or aluminium back to its original form.
This significantly reduces the repair times in comparison to traditional smash repair methods, ensuring vehicles are off the road for a fraction of the time.
What are the benefits of PDR?
- Less invasive repair compared to traditional repair methods.
- Retains the original panels and the original paint.
- Faster repair time (up to 5 days) and hence less time off the road.
- Environmentally friendly repairs.
What is combination repairs?
Where PDR is not possible or a viable repair option, Action Smart Group have the tools and equipment to provide panel replacement and paint solutions referred to as “Combination Repairs”.
How long will my vehicle be off the road?
This will depend on the extent of damage and method of repair, as well as parts availability.
As a guide, PDR and paintwork may take approximately 10 days.*
More severe damage, repairs with multiple panel repair/replacements may take up to 4 weeks.*
The benefit to our customers is that repairs are uninterrupted, and completely managed by us in-house, achieving consistent quality.
All repairs completed by Action Smart Group will be provided with a lifetime warranty on the repairs.**
*Pending parts availability
**So long as you own the vehicle