Action Smart Group is an Australian owned, nationwide company | Call Us: 1800 063 368
Commercial Storm Management
Action Smart Group are the experts in Commercial Storm Management.
- We are an Australian-owned and managed company that has established a reputation among insurers and competitors as market leading hail repair specialists.
- We are industry leaders in innovation and applying new technologies that augment or improve our repair solution.
- We have invested in a new end-to-end repair management system.
- We offer relocatable repair capabilities from portable spray booths, through to industrial light tunnels in order for us to complete end-to-end repairs.
- Using our repair management system we can measure our customer experiences and ensure we are providing exemplary service through every encounter.
Together with our relocatable mixing rooms and preparation bays, light tunnels, water containment and detailing stations, hazardous storage rooms and other conventional equipment ensures ASG is capable of repairing the spectrum of hail damaged vehicles.
The benefits of working with ASG
- End to end claim management
- Consistent pricing in relation to severity
- Management of the impact of hail on BAU including control of cost blow out
- Proven model effective from small regional volumes through to major metropolitan events
- Customer experience centric model
- Single point of contact to manage claim
- One stop shop for cycle of claim from allocation to invoiced completion of repair
Contact UsPlease contact us with general inquiries via the website or alternatively contact us on 1800 063 368 toll free.
How we do
what we do
The Quality Assurance Program is ap- plied from drop off to delivery and in- volves comprehensive checks and sign off throughout the process to ensure consistent, high quality outcomes.
Action Smart Group Customer Support will contact you directly to arrange a convenient time for a damage estimate to be completed.
Once we have estimated your cars damage the quote and images are prepared and forwarded to your insurer for an assessment to take place
Once your insurer has assessed and authorised your claim, Action Smart Group Claims Management will be in contact with you to explain the next steps in the process and arrange a booking date for your repairs.
Once your repairs have been completed your car undergoes an extensive interior and exterior Quality Assurance Inspection and Detail.
Please contact us if there is anything else you would like to know.
Who is Action Smart Group?
Action Smart Group are an Australian Owned and Managed Company. We have proudly established a reputation among Insurance Partners and Competitors as market leading Hail Repair Specialists!
Our Vision “To be the Industry Leader and First Choice for an End to End Hail Repair Solution”
We are a functional, cohesive and resourceful business. Thinking laterally, we provide innovative repair solutions to our customers and Insurance partners. We operate with the core principles of being reliable, integral and providing consistent technical excellence is at front of mind. Action Smart Group have evolved our processes and procedures to guarantee assurance and unrivaled quality to our repair process.
We have developed an extensive network of Industry leading, highly qualified and respected repair specialists, who are partnered with a professional management and flexible support team. This provides us with the ability to manage catastrophic, large scale hail events along with smaller storms in remote locations. We have the capability to respond in peak periods and offer a seamless end to end repair process that sets us apart from our competitors also enhancing our customers experience through expedient claim completion.
What is PDR?
PDR, or paintless dent repair, is a method of repair used to repair dents without need for fillers or paintwork.
The process uses a variety of specialised tools that manipulate metal or aluminum back to its original form.
This significantly reduces the repair times in comparison to traditional smash repair methods, ensuring vehicles are off the road for a fraction of the time.
What are the benefits of PDR?
1. Less invasive repair compared to traditional repair methods.
2. Retains the original panels and the original paint.
3. Faster repair time (up to 5 days) and hence less time off the road.
4. Environmentally friendly repairs.
What are combination repairs?
Where PDR is not a viable repair option due to the severity of damage, the panel will be repaired with a ‘combination’ of repairs and paint, or panel replacement. Action Smart Group have the resources and facilities to provide “Combination Repairs” as part of our end-to-end solution.
How long will my vehicle be off the road?
This will depend on the extent of damage and method of repair, as well as parts availability.
As a guide, PDR can take up to 5 days, small combination repairs may take approximately 10 days, and more severe combination repairs with multiple panel repair/replacements may take up to 4 weeks. *
To streamline the process, we check parts availability before scheduling your vehicle for repairs. However, as we are relying on third party suppliers, there can be unforeseen delays out of our control. We will communicate this with you and discuss how it will affect your repairs.
The benefit to our customers is that repairs are uninterrupted, and completely managed by us in-house, achieving consistent quality.
All repairs completed by Action Smart Group will be provided with a lifetime warranty on the repairs.**
*Pending parts availability from suppliers
**Whilst the vehicle is in your possession